Auszac Pty Ltd trading as Naturally Craft - ABN 81 088 537 697
Your idea, your creation, naturally.
Naturally Craft is a new art and craft project that was launched in early 2016 by the team at Auszac Pty Ltd.
By creating an online craft shop dedicated to natural and raw products, we provide environmentally friendly craft supplies for those who value creativity and are conscious of their impact on the planet. We want to encourage you to bring your creativity to life by supplying the products that you need for your arts and crafts projects!
With craft ideas and creative kits for kids, Christmas crafts, Easter crafts, Mother's Day crafts and many more, our range is a work in progress and we value all feedback and any new ideas!
Many of our early products have a strong balsa wood focus due to its excellent properties for craft and minimal impact on our environment. We try to source natural and sustainable products whenever we can in keeping with our eco policy that ensures everything we do as a company reflects our commitment to reducing our carbon footprint and protecting our precious environment.
organic, natural, reused &sustainablematerials.
Environmental and Social Policy
At Naturally Craft we try to source natural and sustainable products whenever we can.
In keeping with our eco policy, everything we do as a company reflects our commitment to reducing our carbon footprint and protecting our precious environment.
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and among our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
- Provide only products that we are aware of the social impact in creating them and only supporting suppliers that respect human rights and respect workers.