Paint Your Own Coasters
- A paint brush.
- A base to paint on.
- Some sandpaper if you want to smooth any edges.
- For a natural look, use clear varnish or furniture polish.
- For a slightly darker natural look, use wood stain.
- And for bolder colours, use either craft paint or spray paint.
- Use a paper plate or other base to paint on.
- Sand any edges if you want a smoother look.
- Paint with varnish or paint.
- Leave until dry!
So it's incredibly easy to personalise coasters, and it doesn't take long either. If you've painted your own designs or have any suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com as we'd love to hear from you!